Sunday, August 8, 2010

sllleeeeepppppp

I don't know what it is, but this past month I have no been able to sleep! last night I got to sleep just before 3 I think. and I wake up all night. 
And then last night I had a "nightmare", you ready for this? I had a dream me and my husband had 2 baby boys, and they were only like a month apart! one was really cute and the other one had these deformed shoulder bones and HUGE ears and was the ugliest baby ever!
We had a good laugh about it this morning though...

despite the crazy night last night, I ended up putting together a decent outfit for church this morning.



dress, earrings & cardigan-F21
shoes-Target

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you are talking about. I go through phases when I just can't sleep. I hope things get better for you, I know what a toll it can take on you. On the upside, you've still managed to look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreams are so funny! I used to have a dream book and I was always trying to figure out the meaning of mine. They never really make sense though. You look adorable! Love that dress.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two words: Tylenol PM. Works like a charm. And by charm, I mean it knocks you out, but it's just tylenol so it's not really a drug.

    Also, nothing funnier then an ugly baby (unless it's yours...)

    Sleep well tonight!

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete