Thursday, August 19, 2010

the big man on campus

well today at work(Forever21) the founder and CEO of the company is coming in. the managers called everyone to make sure they follow dress code and are "fashion savvy"
I only have to work 12-6 tonight! I almost always have to close! so it's nice I can spend the evening with Mr. Husband.



(hey look! my hair is looking longer :) 3 more inches on the sides and it will no longer be in the awkward stage.)

top-Target
skirt-Kohls
skinny belt-F21
shoes-eBay
earrings-shop in Paris

2 comments:

  1. What a great outfit! I just love that shade of blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol its always nerve wrecking for me when my big bos is around

    you work in Forever 21 ? that is so cool

    we have F21 in Malaysia too , but the clothes i pretty expensive here

    it cost like RM80 and above for the clothes

    so normally i will go there during sales

    happy Friday to u :)

    ReplyDelete