Wednesday, October 13, 2010

florals

florals and cognac are my favorites for fall! I wish I could wear my cognac heeled boots to work! but they would kill my feet! ugh. I don't know how some women (and men?) can wear heels all day! I would die.

In other news. Me and Mr. Husband will be moving again, did I already tell you this? anyway... we're off to North Carolina this time! can't wait to get out of Hell Paso. BUT we're moving in the middle of a semester AGAIN. I swear... I'm never going to be able to go to college! after my bad experience with "the art institute of pittsburgh" I'm afraid of online school.

we will see what happens!

p.s. Look how long my hair is getting! woot woot.






top and ring-F21
skinny jeans-Plato's closet/VS
shoes-UO

(after seeing these photos I wish I would have just worn my cognac boots! I could have suffered through it? beauty is pain, right?)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your ring!:)
    Great Outfit! xx, Alice

    ReplyDelete