Sunday, October 24, 2010

and the lost was found

YEP! I found my camera battery! I was so relieved. whew. I don't know how I would live without my camera!
but the bad news is, now I don't have my precious iPhone! *tear* someone at work STOLE it! bitches.
ugh. I swear, this weekend has not been the best.
But it wasn't all bad! Me and Mr. Husband both had Friday off! so we did a little shopping and I priced cameras! holding the Canon Rebels and the Nikons.....it made my dream feel so....real. ok ok.....I'll stop being cheesy.

the theme for work the other day was "pink". and I HATE pink. I always have.... I don't know what is wrong with me. I think it was because I was the only girl until I was like 13. Even all my cousins were boys... so I was spoiled, and always dressed in pink..... and ruffles..... you know, the dreaded ruffle panties. nightmares.
so this is what I wore... and you know what they said? that's not PINK enough! grrr.....so I bought a $4 hot pink t-shirt. And I don't have photos of it...........I um.... forgot?



something was missing... so I added the belt!
dress, leggins & boots-F21
belt-Von Maur
earrings-gift from gma

3 comments: