Wednesday, June 9, 2010

blissfully unaware

maybe I will pretend the weather is 70 degrees instead of 100?

In other news, we are going on an extreme road trip in a week ish. we're going to arizona, california, oregon, washington, Idaho, Utah, Colorado and then to kansas to see our family and friends!
I don't know if I told you or not, but I LOVE traveling. I will go anywhere and everywhere. There's just something about exploring new places. it's exhilarating.

I went to my friend Yuliya's house today, and she always makes tea and yummy snacks...I skipped lunch so I wouldn't be cheating on my diet......the brownie and ice cream was so worth it.
speaking of diet, I have been doing my couch to 5K, I can now run 7 whole minutes...(all you fancy runners are like, pshhhh big deal!....but it's a big deal to me, ok? ok.)
and tonight I am running 8 minutes :O

top-Target
shorts-F21
belt-GAP
shoes-Target
clutch-flea market in Germany
(these incredibly sexy photos were taken AJ also known as hubster)

3 comments:

  1. awesome clutch. i love the color!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. gooooorgeous clutch. where in texas do you live, may I ask? I live in austin. :)
    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete