Saturday, July 10, 2010

bye bye Kansas...

Heading back to El Paso tomorrow morning! In some ways I'm sad to leave, but I'm also ready to get back to my own house! My mom, grandma and bff(seen in these photos, in the grey shirt) are driving me down and staying a few days so it should be uber fun!

Had some great times with my friends! I've known these girls since....3rd grade?
And Amy(on the left) & her husband are due with their first baby this month!


 I will miss these girls!


my outfit:
shirt and shorts-F21
belt-Vanity
nerd glasses-Icing

4 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! It's always fun to hang out with old friends. I've moved around so much that I've never really had those tight friends, so I admire your friendships! :) And I love that last pic of you, those glasses look great! :)

    Thanks for following me as well! I'm definitely following you too! I'm excited to be a new follower of yours!

    Love,
    Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are adorable! Glad you had a great trip!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love your nerd glasses! :)

    ReplyDelete