Tuesday, July 30, 2013

This is hard work.

Two kids, one mom.

This is hard stuff people! I finally had my emotional break down yesterday while chugging another glass of wine, (I'm not an alcoholic...yet).

There's only one mommy, and I'm supposed to feed, diaper, wash, put to sleep, spend quality time, dress.... TWO children. And in the midst of that if I find a MOMENT to myself it's a miracle.

Especially on the days the newborn decides to eat every hour. God forbid I try to shower myself.

On top of that, I'm supposed to make dinner.............EVERY night. This 3 meals a day thing is a bunch of crap. Isn't 1 good enough? And can't that 1 meal a day be a lunchable?

When I'm not doing any of those things, I'm washing cloth diapers, (which is why willow is temporarily in sposies), or 2 baskets of laundry a day...at least, OR cleaning, because the dishes are piled a mile high every day, and there are crumbs all over the floor from my two year old, and cat hair all over the carpet from the dang cat.

I'm a mess, I don't know how I went a month before losing it. Maybe cuddling my adorable babies was enough to keep me sane.

But now I'm done, now I'm ready for these kids to be 18 and go off to college, or put them in daycare and work full time. I know this is just a phase, we will figure out a routine soon.

So there's my vent for the day.


Anyway, here's my cute baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment