Friday, July 19, 2013

Changes in life.

I've been thinking a lot about my blog, and I feel like some major changes need to take place!
When I started this adventure, I was a newlywed, no kids, working full time as a stylist, traveling, dressing in adorable dresses.

And now, I'm a stay at home mom of two, you guys do NOT want to see what I wear day to day.

It's usually just my underwear and a nursing tank, and even when I go out it's a v-neck and maternity shorts, because I had a baby 3 weeks ago and my pre preg shorts don't fit yet. *face of agony*

Here she is, Willow Laila, born June 29, 7 pounds 7 ounces! Cutest little girl I've ever seen :)



I don't have a disposable income to spend on modcloth dresses, and most of the wouldn't look good on my post partum body anyway!
I have decided to make my blog less fashion and more about my life in general, life with a two year old and a new born, life trying to find flattering clothes with DDD milk boobs, life with cloth diapering and baby wearing, and also about make up and fashion! A mix of everything :)
 I will also be sharing my post baby weight loss journey, AGAIN ;) 

Anyway, there's an update, hoping to write more soon, instead of posting every 6 months when I actually wear a cute outfit. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment