Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh man, getting back into fashion blogging has been more difficult than I had imagined, especially since I have a child now! I feel like it should be a bit easier now that I am fitting back into all of my clothes! (Almost a year after having my son...).
I definitely expected things to go back to normal more quickly! Oh well :)
I have been reading everyone's blogs again, and though I don't comment often, I find a lot of inspiration from you ladies! I love how artistically everyone puts together their outfits. And things that I never could have imagined together, look great!







Top, trouser shorts and glasses-F21
shoes-H&M

Also I have really been enjoying learning how to use my camera, especially since I have photoshop now, It's so much fun to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment