Friday, March 9, 2012

artsy

WOW. It's been a while, eh? I feel like this is how I start EVERY blog post, gah.
BUT I've been a little pre-occupied. My husband deployed so I moved home to be with family and friends. We didn't renew our lease, because we are getting a house on base when we move back to NC! So I had to pack up my whole home, (with a baby...alone), and put it in storage. Then my momma and gma flew out to NC and helped me drive back to Kansas!
It has been such a blessing to be home! I have a ton of help with Emery and have been crazy busy hanging out with friends! AND I started cloth diapering! which I love.
I've only ran twice in the last 2 months... but I've lost 12 pounds! So I only have 13 more to get to my goal! 13 sounds WAY better than 25.



tunic-boutique
shoes-rocket dog
cardigan and tights-F21
beret- boutique
necklace-F21

No comments:

Post a Comment