Sunday, January 22, 2012

7 months go by

My little baby boy is 7 months old today! Where does the time go?? When he was a newborn I couldn't wait for him to get older and be more independent, but I LOVE the age he is now, and I'm just starting to get sad when he gets bigger. But I know that every stage is exciting in it's own way :) He is pretty much crawling now, and he gives me kisses. heheh. he's so cute!

In other news, I went to see "We Bought a Zoo" with a friend yesterday! It was a such a cute movie. You have to love a movie with Matt Damon in it, right??



My husband is leaving for another deployment fairly soon and I'm moving home to Kansas for it. He has been gone for some training this week and will be gone for another week ish, and it is making me sooo grateful that I get to go home during deployment! It is SO much more work by yourself with a baby! I have really missed my "me" time this week.

blazer-H&M
dress and leggins-F21
earring-got them in Germany
shoes-Rocket dog 

No comments:

Post a Comment