Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Let's talk about fitness.

As you all may know, I had a baby in June! Which is great and everything but afterward I realized that it was going to take a lot of work to get remotely back to normal!
You all should know, I am not one of those lucky little things that cuts soda out of her diet and drops 10 lbs!
I have to work my butt off, (literally), and eat incredibly healthy, (and watch portion sizes/carbs/everything).
I have really been trying to focus on maintaining a healthy lifestyle instead of just "dieting". I got a vitamix blender for Christmas and I have been making everything with whole foods! It is amazing! And I've been juicing a lot as well. I have noticed that I spend the same amount on groceries either way. So why not go healthy? Al those processed and preserved foods are sooooo bad and make me feel disgusting.

Anyway, I gained about 35 pounds all together while I was pregnant, lost 18 right away, in the first few months I lost a few more, and in the last couple months I've been working really hard and have lost 7 more! So I still have like 10 more to go. But I'm exciting to be making progress!

I also started doing the couch to 5k program, I am NOT a runner! Haha. So It's a work in progress. I can only run a mile at a time, but I try to run 4-5 miles a week and walk a few as well.

155 pounds




I should also note, since I've been juicing and eating whole foods my skin has been amaaaazing! I hardly wear anything but eye make-up anymore.

So there's my story, I will continue to track and share my progress!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! It's tough getting back to pre-baby shape! I have an 18 month old and I'm pretty excited to be able to button up my old winter wear this year! xx Natalie

    ReplyDelete