Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy december!

In honor of December (my birthday month! and jesus') I pulled out the winter boots for the first time this season!
One of few pairs that still fit after having Mr. Baby.
I'm not going to lie, this winter outfit was way too hot. I was miserable! And all I did was go to the grocery store and make some baby food! (which is super fun, by the way.)



boots-steve madden
skirt-old navy
sweater-target

Has anyone else been watching all of the cheesy Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel? Maybe I'm a sap but I'm loving them. I literally watch them all day. (At least when I'm not playing my new Xbox game. Just Dance 3......which I am TERRIBLE at!)

I watched this one the other night called, "The Christmas Card". It was about a lady that wrote a Christmas card to a soldier in Afghanistan, so of course it perked my interest. (since Mr. Husband is army). I love watching military movies with him because I think it's quite hilarious to listen to him correct all of the terms they got wrong. 
Nevertheless the charming soldier comes to find this woman in the states, the woman is quite matronly and already has a boyfriend. Which would never happen in real life.
AND the soldier was wearing a blazer at one point, while chopping wood. Which also would never happen.
But all in all it was enjoyable. I just love the simplicity of Christmas movies, no langauge, no sex, no drugs.
call me old fashioned if you want!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to be reading your blog again. This is the first time I have since you had your son. Congratulations. I know its late and I missed a lot but I didn't know before now. Excited for you

    ReplyDelete