Saturday, July 30, 2011

A "Toms" kind of day

Well Saturdays are usually a good day... because Friday nights are Mr Husband's nights to stay up with Emery! That means this mama gets caught up on her rest! But the husband now has to go to work on Saturdays too... so I still have to get up at 6 am with the babay. And if you know me you know I am a night owl... NOT a morning person.. bleh.
So today we just took it easy... me and Emery snuggled and took a 2 hour nap. And I watched my recorded episodes of One Tree Hill and the O.C. 
I'm a loser... I know.



These last several photo posts have been depressing me and making me realize I'm in desperate need of new clothes. I'm feeling way more frumpy than fashionable! 10 months of pregnancy really cuts into clothes shopping.




Top-Target
skirt-Old Navy
shoes-Toms.com

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your red Tom's. I've been meaning to get a pair for quite some time, but haven't gotten around to it. And I hope your little baby doesn't keep you up all night and that you get some quality sleep :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a Toms kind of day!

    ReplyDelete