Wednesday, December 29, 2010

hey hey it's my birthday!

well yesterday it was anyway! It was fabulous. Mr husband got me some gorgeous flowers!

aren't they purty?? And they even matched my outfit!

Then we went to eat at my favorite place here in Kansas! Bella Luna, it's a Mediterranean cafe, and it's delish.



I love my birthday :) I always get a little bit sad when it's over!

and now for some outfit photos!






I'm pretty sure the sun was in my eyes during the last photo?

dress and leggins-F21
shoes-Jessica Simpson
scarf-Old Navy

3 comments:

  1. Pretty dress and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday! Happy New Year! Sounds like it's going to be a pretty amazing one! My best friend had a surprise baby about a year and half ago - she is an amazing mom and loves being one AND she doesn't really like other peaople's kids. So, it's totally possible. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (late) birthday! I love the floral :) And I'm itching for a pair of jeggings. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete